


As you might have guessed today I "roll"ed from my back to my stomach independently today.
I've been able to roll onto my side for a long time but I find my arms and legs get in the way of rolling all the way! If only they were detachable or folded out of the way better.
With gentle hand from one of my parents I've been pushed over fully lots of times but it's nice to be independent! The world looks very differently on your stomach!
The "rock"ing chair is doomed. I've bounced it into oblivion and it's looking very limp and tired. I'm too big for it really but I do enjoy a good bounce when there is some good music playing.
I've now got a high chair. It allows a much more refined dining position. They've even provided me with a menu. As you can see chicken is a popular choice. I have been known to chew the menu if dinner is served too late. It doesn't taste as good. Mummy is cooking all sorts of things. She doesn't cook peas, pear and broccoli but she does some very nice fruit concoctions and today I had leeks for the first time - yum!
Everyone in the house is suffering from teething. I'm in agony at night - and I like to share that fact with the parents by screaming.
Can't wait for them to come through - what or who will I bite first.

1 comment:
Wow he really is growing up, Nate is rolling too :: See www.dawsonboys.blogspot.com
Post a Comment