Baby Joseph

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My own space . . . . . at last.











On the 2nd of June I moved out into my own room. It's nice to have your own space. It's not as if my toys and things have taken over the whole house making it look like one big nursery!

I have four top teeth now which popped out with a lot less pain than my bottom two. I knew it was too good to be true though. I'm back into the old routine as some more bottom teeth are on their way - floods of drool. We went to visit farmer Ted last Sunday. I didn't see farmer Ted but I took his tractor for a test drive. It was a very tiring day so I slept all the way home.

With my energy levels back to full it was time to dive into my ball pool.

No comments: