Dette was told when Xander was born that when he was staring where there is nothing , he was seeing his Grandpa. All our love and thoughts. I still miss the meals on the stable tables your mum used to bring into us when we were playing lego. xx Tich and family
What can I say, she was so proud of William, we will miss her greatly. Goodbye to a dear friend. our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Ann and Tim
4 comments:
Dette was told when Xander was born that when he was staring where there is nothing , he was seeing his Grandpa. All our love and thoughts. I still miss the meals on the stable tables your mum used to bring into us when we were playing lego. xx Tich and family
Our thoughts are with you.
Sam, Sara, Cam and Melissa
What can I say, she was so proud of William, we will miss her greatly. Goodbye to a dear friend. our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Ann and Tim
So sorry to hear the news of your mum.
Our thoughts are with you all.
love Paula x
Post a Comment