




On Sunday we went to Simonswood Riding Club. It was my first show. Luckily James was a very experienced pony. He looked great. And some might say I looked pretty terrific too! Mummy had bought me my very own saddle!The class was supposed to begin at ten so we all entered the ring. But what happened to the judge? We went round and round . . . . . and round and round! Still no judge!
I don't know whether the pressure got to me but I got a little fed up of waiting and went for a nap - still in the saddle!
When I woke up I found out that we had won a rosette. James had let me keep it as it was my very first rosette.
Then we recreated the days events at home - complete with me pretending to fall asleep at the reins!!!!!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM from the Dawson clan.....
Post a Comment