Baby Joseph

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bigger baby.

Mummy went for another scan the other day. My new brother/sister/joey is fine. He/she/it now has a head, ears, arms and legs. He/she/it is due on the 20th of May.

When I was originally asked whether I wanted a brother or sister I couldn't really decide. More recently my preference is a joey!

Although looking at the latest scan the feet and legs don't appear to be those of a joey.

We went to the transport museum when the weather was terrible the other day. It was a hanger full of buses with the occasional fire engine. Now normally I like buses but there were too many even for me so I decided to have a "terrible twos" strop and we went home.

Another new venue for rainy days is spaceworld. Parents can't take photos there though so you'll just have to imagine a warehouse full of slides forming part of a giant hamster run.

Apart from all that - the kitten has grown too - lots! He hasn't been eaten by Leo yet either!
















1 comment:

The Famous Five said...

Just saw the site, fantastic news!!! tich