
Christmas time, mistletoe and wine children receiving lots of presents!!!!!
Christmas Eve - lunch with Auntie Catherine and Uncle Jeff. Lots of presents. Not all mine but that didn't matter - I tried to open as many as I could anyway.
When we got home we left a mince pie for Father Christmas and carrots for his reindeer.
Christmas morning - lots of my presents to open which meant lots of running round for daddy picking up all the tiny bits I ripped off. How did Father Christmas know what I wanted - LOTS OF THOMAS!!! Small ones, medium ones, and a big one. Ones to carry more trains in, jigsaws of Thomas and musical ones. You just can't have enough of Thomas.
At times it just got too much for daddy so I gave him a jab!!
Mummy gave me lunch at Nana's and then I let everyone else go out for lunch. Everyone needed some energy - ready to open more presents. I tried to help people as much as I could!!








No comments:
Post a Comment