Baby Joseph

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's not just tiggers that bounce

Joseph and I went to the fair with Mummy, Daddy and Nana. I had two goes on the trampoline. I like bouncing. It's very boingy!
As usual Joseph was asleep - or awake and drinking milk!


The next day we went to Sherdley Park to see the animals and go on the playground. Daddy and I went on the see saw. I spent a lot of time in the air! I'm not saying Daddy is fat or anything!



Mummy got stuck on the log climbing frame. She asked for my help because I am so good at climbing. Unfortunately I'm not very good at listening! - Well that's what Daddy tells me!



Having left her stranded on the climbing frame I taught her how to bounce a few days later when a trampoline suddenly appeared in the garden. Daddy seemed very sweaty and tired? He said he had no energy to bounce.





No comments: