
Well I would if I could but there's no contract and the work is undertaken on a voluntary basis.
Anyway last week he was supposed to let people know I was 10lb 13oz and my vocabulary was increasing. As well as the strange baby dinosaur noises I've now mastered the art of the "goo goo", "ga ga" and "coo".
Daddy says when I grow up I will either be a professional Freddy Mercury impersonator with a repertoire of one song or a pigeon impersonator. I don't like the idea of either.
This week I'm now 11lb 14oz. By week nine I expect to have doubled my birth weight.
Today I got a new chair. It has a waterfall, music, wildlife and vibrates. But best of all it's comfy. I'm so excited!
1 comment:
Great photo. Looks like a comfy seat. We got your card and gift this weeek. Thanks a lot. Nathaniel is having a hernia operation tomorrow so we are all a bit worried about that. Love to Liz and the Prince
Post a Comment