
Who me? You've got to be joking! Too much milk too little time. I had another weigh in today and I've gained another pound this week. I'm now a stonking 9lb 4oz. You don't get like that sleeping through the night.
Daddy has gone back to work this week on nights. He gets to come home and have a kip. Mummy is doing nights too. Only she doesn't go to bed afterwards. Is daddy bothered? I'll ask him if he ever wakes up and stops snoring.
Mummy worked out how to fit the car seat (without daddy's help - or interference!) and took me to the doctor today. I'm pleased to report I am very well thank you.
And apparently the Villa were feeling so sorry for thrashing the Spurs the other day they eventually let them have a draw.
1 comment:
Sounds like a good system you have there with the double nightshift. Good to see the little fella is growing nicely. PS. Spurs were just playing with you to make it a game!!
Post a Comment