







Yesterday we went to the safari park. It was a really nice day until the baboons took a dislike to daddy's car and pulled bits off! Someone should send them to time out!
Then we went the rides. I liked the roller coaster and train best.
We have season tickets now so we can go as often as we like. I think daddy might avoid the baboons next time - what's that daddy? Unless we're in someone else's car! Ok! Any volunteers?
19/05/10 - Joseph is due tomorrow. I hope he knows? Who's told him ? Has he set his alarm and checked his calendar? Daddy and I are Virgos and we like to be on time. At the moment Mummy is wondering whether Joseph is going to be a Taurus or Gemini and what that will mean to his temperament. Daddy thinks its a lot of old tosh. I'm too young to have an opinion - it's not that I'm not allowed - I just don't have the wisdom to have made a decision.
Mummy is still mucking out. Today Daddy helped and I slept in the car with Auntie Jo Jo looking after me.
Then we all went to the park and I saw another baboon. Oh sorry daddy it's you.
No comments:
Post a Comment