Baby Joseph

Friday, May 28, 2010

Joint editor.

Joseph is home. Most of the time he is sleeping. When he is awake he is either drinking, pooing or crying. Actually he doesn't cry very much at all. Which is good because he would disturb the racket I make.

It also means he can't assume joint editing rights. I think I will be updating my . . . er . . . I mean our blog when he is asleep. After all I have more experience at this than he does. It just makes sense for me to maintain overall creative control.

I even look the part.

He's still asleep see!


Ooops . . . spoke too soon!



What's that Joseph? You say you have some good ideas about how we could update my . . . er . . . I mean our blog? I'm a little busy at the moment. I'll get back to you after I've had some fresh air out on my new bike.



In fact I think I need to go a little further!

What's that Mummy? It sounded like "come back here"? But I'm so far ahead I can't hear you properly. Catch me if you can!!

Faster. Faster !

No comments: