Baby Joseph

Monday, September 3, 2007

Day 2 in the little baby house......


....William is in the lounge catching some sunshine. Mummy is in the bathroom getting changed and daddy is drinking lots of caffeine. (said in a Geordie accent)
Apparently caffeine is a stimulant and keeps you awake. I don't know why daddy needs caffeine to stay awake. I've done that the last two nights just by demanding feeding and changing every two hours. Look at me now - as if butter wouldn't melt! Who's going to believe them when I look this cute!

4 comments:

The Famous Five said...

chuffed to see the blog. He really is a cute little bugger isnt he. BTW love the "Prince of Sutton" Dad will love that.

Annandtim said...

Lets welcome the Prince ofSutton to all his subject here in Oz. He so cute, and with those lovely long fingers he destined to be a concet pianist. Congratulations from both us. Love and kisses of William

SJD and Co said...

Congrats both....just getting our two ready for the new school term.

Sam and Sara

Unknown said...

Hey, glad to see you are all well!