Baby Joseph

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Me phat new wheels innit.


Like it? I went out for the first time today since coming home from hospital with mummy. We went to see Nana Maria so it only took five minutes. Mummy isn't up to walking too far at the moment. As usual I slept through most of it.

Apparently mummy and daddy will invest a great deal of time reading to me and teaching me to read. I'll go to school and learn even more and be able to spell words with more then one syllable. (I don't know what a syllable is yet. But is sounds important.)

It don't matter though do it. In the end I'll just end up talking like all the other youth. That's just the way it is. Innit?


P.S Daddy says mummy is always nagging him over his spelling already.

1 comment:

The Famous Five said...

Cmon, its been five days. WE need a blog entry