Baby Joseph

Monday, September 3, 2007

The story so far.......


I am the first born child of my mummy Elizabeth and daddy Matthew.

Mommy and daddy both went to Keele University, which is where they first met. Daddy graduated in 1994 but mummy went abroad for a year and didn't graduate until 1995.

Mommy and daddy kept in touch until October 2003 when mummy finally agreed to meet daddy again.

Daddy fell in love with mummy and mummy fell in love with daddy.
On valentine's day in 2004 daddy agreed to move so he could be with mummy all the time.

On 01/09/04 daddy took mummy away, made her walk up a big hill and asked her to marry him. Mummy said yes.
On19/08/06 mommy and daddy got married. It was a very special day.
12 months and one anniversary later here I am. I shouldn't have arrived until the end of September but I just couldn't wait. Three weeks and three days early after some pushing and shoving I popped out. I don't actually think it was that simple but that's why they call it labour.


2 comments:

lilh said...

Hey guys this is lilh or Harold. I just want to congratulate you and tell you that you have a very beautiful child and I am very happy for you both and I also want to wish you all the best presently and in the near future and I know that you are going to make a wonderful family. All blessings and best wishes from me and my family to yours bye bye for now.

Love lilh

Anonymous said...

Hi it's Nora and Caroline in school working hard as always!!!!! Bancroft has just turned up and says 'Hi - waaarrrggghhh!' We've just shouted to Ros to tell her about your blog but she's surrounded by Year 7 imbeciles at the moment and is going to have a look later!!!

Can't wait to come and see you very soon!!!

Love Nora, Caroline and Elaine xxx