Baby Joseph

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Learn your lesson.


Today Auntie Jo came to visit. She just can't get enough of me! So much in fact that mummy even showed her how to change a nappy. It's not difficult is it?
Well, tell that to daddy. Mummy went out leaving daddy to cope on his own. He tried to impress Auntie Jo with his childcare techniques.
But he has to learn his lesson. Just because I've done a number two doesn't mean I've finished! Daddy changed my wet nappy so I started with my party piece. As soon as he's put a fresh nappy on I did a number two.Quite a decent size one it was too. Anyway having cleaned me up he reached for another nappy and whilst he was distracted I did another number two. Daddy was amazed or was that shocked and surprised - I don't know the difference - he keeps pulling all sorts of funny faces.
So I let him clean me up again. But guess what? Oh yes I did!!!
I think he learnt a lesson !! Expect the unexpected.

2 comments:

The Famous Five said...

Well, that's a lesson well learned. It's always best to wait a good 10 minutes after the original explosion, just to make sure there are no aftershocks! Good on you William, that's one way to make sure Dad does as many nappy changes as Mum!
Dette

SJD and Co said...

Glad to hear you are mucking in mate...

Congrats

Sammy, Sara and our pair of fools